Timothy Rye 2nd Cut Hay - ‘Relaxing & Calming’ with Chamomile Flowers & Dandelion Leaves.
Our ultra-premium 2nd Cut long stem Timothy Rye Hay is still high in nutritional content but softer than the first cut with a great taste and smell – High fibre, Low protein, Low calcium.
- Chamomile is well known for its calming and relaxing properties. Helps support normal digestive function and is high in fibre.
- Dandelion promotes good digestion and respiratory health. Also recommended for reducing stress.
- Nutritious Premium Quality Animal Feed. Contains vitamins A, E, K and D.
- Dust extracted and hand packed.
- Texture: Medium - Soft. High Leaf content. Pale green hue.
Why Healthy Herby...